Monday, November 12, 2007

skateboarding again >>

if you have read this blog before you will know that I have a particular interest in skateboarding and have ridden skateboards from the very early days. I have owned more than a few skateboards and still have one sitting next to me as a write.

so today was pleased to see some pictures that were emailed to luca (nearly 17) my eldest son showing gabes (14) my second eldest getting some air while street skating see below.

I have never been that good at freestyle skating preferring to skate ramps & half pipes, but I have to say street skating has always been harder (for me) anyway. perhaps it is because I like the smoothness of surfing and the crossover from surfing to riding a half pipe even a bowl is closer all the same I am impressed gabes hope you landed it!

No comments: