Friday, May 16, 2008

surprised that I am surprised >>

I mentioned before this week that I have been having trouble with my phone (a blackberry) in fact it stopped working completely today. and after restoring the operation system as well as trying to diagnose the problems myself with it without any luck. I gave up and called orange knowing that the phone was over 6 months old so I didn't expect much if anything, but after the nice customer service adviser spoke to her supervisor a new blackberry will be delivered by courier in the morning!  I am surprised that I am surprised but I am. I do spend a lot on phone bills and use orange broadband for home, but I didn't expect a good outcome. my crack-berry habit will now continue whether that is a good thing is another story. just thought I would be positive about a mobile phone company for a change. I hope I am not disappointed tomorrow.

No comments: