Monday, June 25, 2007

cross curricular >> different thinking

never mind the london olympic logo have a look over at for some great opinions and ideas davidthedesigner and noisy decent graphics. am fighting with my own design demons to create something that will hold the attention of 14 year olds for the best part of a year. it is part of a large cross curricular project. I am currently making a flash movie these here a couple of images from the as yet unfinished film.
the idea/premiss is a good one, drawing together the disciplines of product design, food technology, textile design, graphics, ICT, resistant materials, systems and control, & new media. to make a complete marketable package for a healthy, fast food restaurant/diner food chain.
I think we have a lot of work ahead to get it right.

3 comments:

Bill Graber said...

I think you won Sammys contest... you were the only one who entered and now he is selling sammy stuff with your logo on it... get with me and I have him send you the movie

surf98/dgeorge said...

I really like the look of the clothes wear range, the hoodies look very nice, might just have to get myself one.

Not sure I have done much winning a competition that I was the only one who entered, but still.

Very best wishes, to you, the surf twins and of course sammy.

PS will email my address to you

surf98/dgeorge said...

Paula
Just looked some more, like the 'sammy the surf dog' messenger bag, it looks so cool.