Friday, June 22, 2007

>> glastonbury

every year I think this year I will go to glastonbury festival, and yet again I haven't gone. I seem to be the only person I know who hasn't been. even ben and carol went in 2003, that's when ben was only 5 years old. but I was too busy with work as usual.
I found out yesterday that the husband of a work colleague (who is famous in the car industry) has been almost every year and this year he has gone in their big motor-home that sounds a good idea especially with the mud.

I hope to go next time (camping) with the idea that hopefully all the separate parts of my family meeting up through the weekend, any way enough of that pipe dream.
check the links for more information. I hope its a good, if muddy weekend.
I will be watching on TV.

glastonbury festivals
music guardian
guardian, blogs, glastonbury festival

No comments: