Sunday, May 20, 2007

good books >> a paper full sunday

I normally (and today was no different) fill my home and my head with newspapers most days but especially on sunday. newspapers are full of so much to see, or look at. I think there is a big difference, we have a choice as to what we look at.

two publications caught my eye today, whilst the howies summer catalogue is not a sunday publication I had put it aside to look at today, well worth it simply because as usual the design and production is in my opinion very good. the website is a joy to navigate as far as I am concerned.













the observer book of the weather (free with the observer today) is not just a good well designed informative book but it even quotes from far from the madding crowd (the joys of spring) thomas hardy, so it will bound to find a place on this blog.

No comments: