Friday, November 21, 2008

one of those weeks

well it has been one of those weeks, didn't even manage to get to post yesterday.
got my land rover back, it's fixed well I hope it's fixed. I got it back yesterday and have been driving around in it today, it appears to be fine. but it just seems strange that it's working again after making such a horrid bang and then shook and ground to a halt last week. 
I have taken on far too much this week, so have spent far too much time trying to get it done. at least I managed to get another article written for go2 magazine, also got some new design work sort of finished to be presented on monday which will be interesting, and of course there is my real job. 
however I am slowly getting back to normal and hope that next week I will be back properly.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with AdFly and make money from every visitor to your short urls.