Wednesday, November 07, 2007

design & planning >> denmark

it was while I was looking for inspiration that I found myself side tracked. I was while revisiting some textile design research online that I was led me to the web site of the danish museum of art & design. to be honest I know very little about it in fact I didn't really know of its existence until today. from my textile design past I am aware of danish fabric designers.
anyway I liked the site so decided to post something about it.

if you have some time it is well worth a look round. I was delving in to their archive looking for a particular type of printed textile design to illustrate some stuff I need for teaching with. it was worth looking as I found this and though it wasn't exactly what I wanted it made me happy.

No comments: