Friday, September 14, 2007

beauty of technology >> architecture

I had a few moments today when I had the chance to just play on the internet for a while so I looked at the pentagram blog, which led me to the glass house. which then led me on to looking at arts & architecture.

I have always thought that I was a architect that never happened probably because I was never quite ready to try or because the lure of the textile/fashion world in the 80's was too strong but it never happened.

however for a long time I have referred in my design work as far as thinking and imagery to architecture especial from the 40's to the 60's. I am sure for some of you this is nothing new but to be able to simply open a .pdf file and have in front of me drawings from a magazine in this case (arts & architecture) as I have included below. It is still a novelty to me.


even though I spend all my working time on front of a screen so often I can't see the most obvious things any way I thought I would share some of it.

No comments: