Friday, February 09, 2007

kitchen & bathroom >> tiles

I was sent this link, it's well worth a look.

nothing to do with the link but I have to show a picture taken in my hallway, the story is that a year ago almost to the week we decided to get the kitchen and the bathroom done. well the kitchen is sort of finished the man who came to do it went months ago but it still isn't completely finished. I should have done it all myself but you know work and it is better to get a professional in? anyway I had a few issues with the way it had been done I am a bit/very fussy in that things have to work and look right, and they don't well not as I had planned but it is very nice and I spend lots of time there, its where my coffee machine is!
back to the picture it is the tiles for the bathroom, you see when we bought all the stuff for the kitchen at the same time as we bought most of the stuff for the bathroom. well we asked another man to do the bathroom if we did the design stuff and got all the materials. he came round gave us a quote which we liked and said we would ring up to arrange a time to start but he hasn't and the tiles are still in the hall the old toilet doesn't flush properly the shower doesn't work and the new bathroom suite is all wrapped and boxed in the loft. for about 10 months it was in the hallway too! oh yes the new shower is in our bedroom still in its box. I am sure he will ring this week?

No comments: