Thursday, March 26, 2009

time for fashion

goodness me, I have be away from blog land for much longer than I ever have, seems my days are filled with meeting and planning then some driving followed by the same.
though this time last week was the full dress rehearsal of the fashion experience. something that had been in the planning for some 6 or more months. for 26 minutes the following night the show for real time pretty much stopped for a moment. a great result a great show and I am really happy to have been part of it. things could have been improved but given the spend we had and the venue has to be said it was up there. so to bigger and better or perhaps the same size and better.
earlier in the week I was lucky enough to send some time at twofour productions. what a great place, especially for he SW (UK). if for nothing else the way the staff seem to be, happy, industrious friendly and seemly open great to see a creative industry company producing work that they are proud of an want to talk about. rather than hie it away in case you steal their ideas as some sector professional have been in years passed. have to say they certainly appeared to me to be a great company to work for, (and no I am not trying to get a job their the meeting was for a different reason).

No comments: