Friday, December 12, 2008

motivation questions

I am not sure what is going on with me at the moment. 
I seem to be motivated but perhaps in the wrong way and have agreed to do far more than I would/should normally, I have agreed today to be part of a new working party looking innovation and creativity in the way the curriculum is delivered. 

yesterday at a meeting in a university (strangely enough after meeting a face from my distant past) I have also agreed a to be the third part of a county wide apple mac training and delivery working group.

what is wrong with me as if I haven't got enough to do. 
there seems to be inextricable links  in the loosely termed 'creative industries' as the face from the past mentioned in his presentation yesterday. 'it's always the time when a we are getting good press and media coverage is also the time when the cash flow seems to dry up'. 
I seem to be offered the most interesting things when I have no time to do them, and get so involved that my home life goes in to free-fall. I never learn and it keeps happening.

today I was leading a 'creative' day, (which was in the end very successful) but started with a huge amount of dis-organisation  I had not put in the time to make sure others had got things done.

No comments: