Wednesday, October 22, 2008

meant to mention 'krowji' last week


the other day I was out and about, eventually ending up at a meeting at krowji in west cornwall. great concept and a place with a really creative feel check the site krowji for a better explanation than I can give.

I was intrigued by was the way it made me feel. because it's based in an ex-school building very similar to the school I went to in the 70's. it made me feel at home, motivated, a bit nervous as well as happy all within a short time. the high ceilings the cast iron radiators combined with the over heavy doors with high door handles and big metal hinges. the difference is that is is now inhabited by creative practitioners of across many areas of the arts and media. as well as serving a really good coffee. 

No comments: