Wednesday, September 03, 2008

channel 5 >> surfers >> read on

every now and again I get emails from people in broadcast media, probably because I write a bit for print/web based media on surfing stuff. a while ago I got asked to do the channel 4 programme 'wife swap', luckily my wife carol refused to have anything to do with it!

yesterday and today I got lucy contacted by lucy lane at channel 5 (or working for a production company princess productions working for channel 5). I said that I would help her with her search.

this is what lucy emailed me this morning make of it what you will.

"I am working for a TV show called Generation Sex and we are looking to speak to male surfers about how much female attention they receive. Do you have female surf groupies who watch you surf or like to hangout with you? Do you find more girls are attracted to you because you surf?

We also want to speak to females who find male surfers attractive. Ladies is your ideal guy a surfer?"


if you are interested in getting involved get in touch with lucy mention that david george sent you her email: lucy.lane@princesstv.com or call her on 0207 9851725

I have to add as a surfer this has never really happened to me!

No comments: