Tuesday, September 16, 2008

admitting defeat ..

strange isn't it when you are working for some-one who know what they don't want but hasn't a clue what they want. 
I have been working on a project on and off for a couple of years now and the end product is still not seen the light of day or rather the light of the internet. after yet another meeting today I have decided that the only way forward is to stop giving options or alternatives. I am just going with design 5 or 6 a recent re-working of the of the brief and leaving it at that. instead of giving a choice I am going with it. it is the version I think best fits the brief, and if that is not enough then perhaps its time to walk away. 
sometimes its better to admit design defeat and move on, but I will give it one more try!

No comments: