Monday, August 11, 2008

summer?

I hadn't really intended to post today but I got back home cornwall from sussex (& brighton) today and checked through some of the pictures I had taken whilst fleeting from cornwall to the midlands (fri) birmingham airport down to west sussex (sat) for lunch, then spent a day in brighton (sun). brighton is a great place a place I have spent lots of time in the past, my younger sister lives just outside brighton the rottingdean side. was in her garden yesterday afternoon when I took this picture on my mobile. as you can see it is a summer scene without the summer if that makes sense. between showers and a strong wind her son was playing in their garden I just thought this little picture. summed up the summer well this (august) weekend just passed, so well.

No comments: