Thursday, June 26, 2008

the things I do?


I sometimes worry how I get myself in to stuff, not for the first time I have been encouraged by others into doing something a little bit silly. today I volunteered to go in the stocks to raise money by having students throw sponges of cold water at me. well it wasn't too bad until the bucket of cold water was tipped over me, followed by another one, followed by another one. but it did a little to raise some money. I didn't realise so many people would enjoy seeing me getting soaked so much, oh well the fact that I am sitting down a few hours later feeling cold with a lump on my head (from a bucket that hit me as it was swung) is not that bad.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch, watch out for those buckets!

I gave ur balloon a boost. Mine is named Hary if you want to return the favor

Keveth said...

If you had asked< I would have taken a photo!

surf98/dgeorge said...

I am quite pleased that the cameras were away for a change, too much water about.
Thanks for the offer though.