Friday, February 22, 2008

the story of the fig tree & the sunrise

by chance today I was talking with a colleague who had asked if any one I knew had a fig tree in their garden, they had even been calling garden centres and other horticultural places to see if they could borrow one. in order to photograph the sunrising behind it. which would have been, if the weather conditions were suitable a good thing to see. but they had a time scale and it's february and we are in the UK.

the image/animation is needed as a backdrop for a stage production and will be back projected so I offered to produce something that would do the job. below are just a few pictures from an animated sequence that I put together this afternoon.

I didn't get up early in the morning or even took any pictures in anyones gardens.
please don't misunderstand I am not saying that doing everything digitally (even just using a single picture) and not going outside is better not at all. I would have loved to have got up early in the morning for a few weeks, to get the right pictures to animate but time and money was not on my side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.