Tuesday, December 11, 2007

clothes show live >> that's where I'll be all day

I have always remained interested in the fashion/textiles industry, even after all this time I probably still consider myself a textile/surface designer first.
each day I apply that way of working to teaching, as my roots are embedded in the design of things, especially things that cover areas of space, furnishing fabric or even clothes. the thought process is still with me after 25 years since leaving art school.

so tomorrow I will be at the clothes show live at the n.e.c. birmingham as part of a group taking students up from down here in cornwall. so it will be a long day with a stupidly early start.

I have been a few times over the years and always manage to find something new and positive as well as some stuff that surprises me. I will let you know what happens this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.