Wednesday, October 10, 2007

stormsurf >> probably the best

in another web presence I maintain. I spend ages looking at weather charts on the internet in order to produce the data for surf98 the uk surf site. along with actually looking at the ocean which is almost at the end of my road (I do feel lucky).
of the many different weather forecast sites the one that stands out and probably is my favourite along with the bbc, is stormsurf.
This picture /chart shows what will be reaching the shores of the uk in the next few days. to me it is a thing of beauty not just because it means that we will have some very good surf (probably the best weekend so far this autumn) but as an image it is also very pleasing to look at.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi DG
I got to this site from the link you sent me without any firewall mod. Have a good weekend be care full not to wear out your eyes.
LOL
netman

surf98/dgeorge said...

hi mark
have a good weekend your self
DG