Monday, October 08, 2007

chairs >> space

it is sometimes the second thought that is the one that gets me interested, this post was.
I used to think so often that the first mark you make is the right one but I am moving way from that as I become hopefully more considered and thoughtful as the spring of youth is looking far away these days.

any way I had meant this post to be about the classroom of the future but got completely side tracked by chairs.

I have been thinking about chairs for a few days as my eldest son is well in to a serious project with chair as the key theme, (& have seen some good work from him).

but through the little research I have do I found this picture of chairs and yes I know it is shallow and I know I had nothing to do with its creation but I like it enough to make it the reason for this post.


No comments: