Thursday, October 04, 2007

11 million >> teaching

I was interested to read this in the normally lacklustre 'teaching' magazine that is part of my gtc (general teaching council) membership.
but this really caught my attention the website is worth a look as well. rather than try to explain it I thought I would simply post 11 million's mission. (an interestingly designed site too almost modern flash but retro).

Our mission We will use our powers and independence to ensure that the views of children and young people are routinely asked for, listened to and acted upon and that outcomes for children improve over time. We will do this, in partnership with others, by bringing children and young people into the heart of the decision-making process to increase understanding of their best interests.

No comments: