Wednesday, April 04, 2007

early post >> hopefully short as well

a couple of people have mentioned today that the last few posts have been to long and rambling so I am going to make this short, I have to get some work done as well.
in the past as some of you will know I never used flowers in my design work. for some reason I have changed I not only embrace flowers in my design work and photos (check my flickr). I also happily wear flower designs have a look at the fabulous billabong shirt I got yesterday (left).











another surf/design related thing that in the past annoyed me was the idea that you had to have a vw camper to be a surfer (I have nothing against vw campers it is the stereotyping of the surfer I hate). well don't worry I haven't got a real one but carol sneaked one in the house in the form of a money box a few weeks ago, and yesterday bought another one. do you know I don't dislike them so they are even allowed to be kept in the kitchen in the area that I sit to have my coffee and work on my laptop when I need to think. is the boring old fart (me) excepting change? I doubt it.

special mention to davidthedesigner for posting two video clips on his blog in the last few days that gave me a very good retro feeling and a laugh as well thanks d~the~d.

No comments: