Sunday, March 04, 2007

sunny saturday >> pics >> lunar eclipse

had a good day (Saturday) much of the evening was spent running in and out of the house watching the moon. the day was sunny and bright I'm still only using the camera on my phone so I didn't manage to get any lunar eclipse pictures. no worries check this link partial lunar eclipse for a really good picture taken from trinidad by caribbeanfreephoto's and while your there have a good look round as there are some beautiful pictures to see.

I am just posting a couple of pictures from Saturday the light was great and I played about a bit with some colour and flowers. we are so lucky in cornwall as the flowers peak earlier than east and north of us, but as you can see the daffodils in these pictures are past their best. I now really like flowers when I was at art school (as anyone who knows me will remember) I refused to include them in my I work in any form, strange how we evolve / mellow over the years!

No comments: