Sunday, March 25, 2007

one of those days >> thinking too much?

I have been so unproductive today, I can't think it was just because the clocks moved forward or we had to get to falmouth for ben's rugby match (his team won again). we were a bit late as well as had to relying on the sat-nav to get us there which in its self quite interesting.

all the time I was involved and watching the game but thinking about the ideas I have for the hub again as well as trying to work out why the mp3 recordings I have been gathering for the podcast dgthekneelo.podbean aren't working properly. since I have been not getting round to doing stuff by finding other things to do that don't really need to be done, so as you can imagine I haven't got anywhere. in a way it has been an OK day though, I can't expect every day to be the way I want it to be.

I have had one of the least creative days for ages. I did manage to achieve something I found a nice place for coffee in truro. I also bought a nice new cup to drink it from when I got home.
oh yes I bought some good coffee as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't say what problems you're having with your audio and mp3 files, but if it's software related you might find the program Audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ helpful.

It's very easy to use - and it's free.

surf98/dgeorge said...

thanks david I will have a look at the site. the problem I had/have was in converting the files to as sensible size for mp3 as well as trying to make them work cross platform/operating system, for i-pod and any mp3/4 player. I have put up a short low quality test on podbean, it's bit cheesy and low quality. but I wanted something there.
hopefully as and if it grows we can increase the quality.
david.