Friday, March 09, 2007

another week >> scandinavian design

I thought some scandinavian design was long overdue an airing on dgthekneelo for no other reason that I like a lot of it. 2Krogh as I am sure some of you will have heard of them. they produce some really good stuff, this is (left) their entry page logo I like it, (right) is the index page designed for the sculptor peter hesk moller's website.

it is a very neat clean/clear website. I find it relaxing to browse, as it uses a lot of flat colour making it nice for me to get away from the flowered themes that have been going through my head of late. can't seem to get flowers out of my head, even dream about them!


on the scandinavian theme I had to add this blog 0645am. I really do like the logo it not flowery but it is surfy, very simple and very swedish.
it is the blog of a swedish surfer! it use to run as a website but now runs as a full time blog.
I have linked through to it from my surf site surf98 for years, and have watched it evolve, perhaps it is the way forward, I am not sure. what to you think should we all use blogs instead of websites?

No comments: