Wednesday, February 21, 2007

late >> long day > fruitful?

funny the day has just got away from me I had so many things planned for the time. I did them but never imagined that at 12.45am I would be doing this and I still have my surf site to update yet. I spent over three hours working on a work colleague's wireless network at his home. trying to get the same application running on two computers. I got it sorted in the end, but as carol (my wife) says 'why don't I do the bit at the end that sorts it rather than waste all the time fiddling around first' very clever, that is after she has asked me if I have turned it off and on again! so we went shopping and I was so struck by the colour of everything. having some time off this week has made me slow down a bit. I'm sure the staff at the supermarket thought I was a little strange as I was staring as the fruit enjoying the colours. did have time to check a few sites/blogs for work next week here a just three; rwillustrator, blogs.adobe and creative boy.
so it's fruit that I like to look at tonight.

No comments: