Sunday, February 25, 2007

cold >> sunday >> board games

I didn't fancy the usual Sunday trip to rugby today the wind had gone to the NW making it cold where the rugby training ground is. I took ben and he loved even had a special trip to the supermarket afterwards.
design theme now, I have enormous respect for anyone who has the patience to play a 'new style' board game never mind design one. I really dislike playing them which is not much fun for my family, and some friends as I don't 'join in' but still. I watched ben and carol struggle with the batman game shown sometimes they even seemed to be having fun. we where only inside because it was so cold!
I apologise (well not that much) if I am offending any (bored) board gamers! I checked a few sites to do with their particular fancy and was even more scared have a look at these?! board game designers forum and prepare yourself to check this one boardgamedesign. I am sure that there are some fantastic designers working in this field and their work is not fairly represented here. if it had not been for the weather I would not have mentioned them at all.

No comments: