Wednesday, April 30, 2008

chairs >>

as you may be able to tell from the last few posts I am not really having a great time of it at the moment, selfish and boring to others I realise. so I am consciously thinking in a more positive way.
for some reason I have been reminded today of the dinning room of the house I grew up in. my father (a man who is and has always been very particular about every thing) spent money wisely. especially on furniture when I was a child. we had orange and blue eames chairs in the dining room. I am wondering whether this has had a lasting effect on me as I have always liked them, I know it is a kind of obvious like amongst the supposed 'design world'. 
a well designed 'whatever' can make a massive difference even the obvious use-ability benefits, I believe just the look of a product can make you feel better.

No comments: