Tuesday, September 25, 2007

indulgence >> the editors

I make no apology for my indulgence with this post. I have made rather too many trips to hospital in the last few months and more visits to come in the next weeks.

anyway for a while now I have found the music of the editors so good. (perhaps it's a little reminiscent of quality very early 80's stuff but that is a meant as praise) but this song especially becomes real when you arrive to park at the hospital only to see people standing in a tiny shelter in the rain all for a cigarette. not that I am saying people shouldn't have choices but simply the knowledge to make them.

enough, just enjoy the music (and the video) the editors are permanently on my mp3 player and on the car CD at the moment. I can really recommend their new album.

No comments: